Union Square Events is seeking a talented individual to join their Sports & Entertainment team as
Concession Culinary Manager
If you’re looking for a food production manager position in a fast-paced,
quality-focused environment, we encourage you to apply.
As a member of Union Square Events, you will lead the culinary team at National Parks, home of the Washington Nationals while focusing
on daily food production and service for our concession outlets, including Shake Shack, Blue Smoke, El Verano and Box Frites.
This is a seasonal, salaried, high-volume food production position and our ideal candidate is not only enthusiastic,
but also responsible, flexible and motivated towards excellence.
- Have 2+ years QSR experience
- Have 1+ year previous production experience
- Culinary degree is recommended
- BOH Purchasing, Inventory, & Scheduling experience
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Have valid Serv Safe certification
- Knowledge of common practices in food storage, handling and transport
- Be comfortable teaching knife skills and other culinary proficiencies
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to lead a team to best-in-class performance, while building consensus and affecting positive change
Union Square Hospitality Group - 13 months ago
Union Square Hospitality Group is a leading operator of upscale Manhattan dining spots with a portfolio of 10 restaurants. Owned by chef...