Requires a current California Food Handlers permit and a minimum of 5 years in similar fast food service venue, two years of supervisor experience.
The job consists of supervising staff working in mobile and stationary concession stands, serving food and beverage as a part of the whole Fairplex experience. Leads assume responsibility for the training/coaching of team members, overseeing sign in/ clock in procedures, and lunch periods, inventory and cash handling. Assumes the lead in providing world class experience to Fairplex guests and providing a superior role model for team members.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Maintains sanitation and cleanliness of all food service areas and equipment. Responsible for cash banks for the stand. Takes inventory of supplies and equipment, maintains stock at required operational level. Prepares inventory report and incident reports as necessary. Receives and accounts for all merchandise handled at the facility. Meets sales targets. Performs related work as required. Takes personal pride in the cleanliness and efficiency of the stand. Trains stand attendants to meet Fairplex standards of excellence. Oversees accuracy of timekeeping, and compliance with OSHA, and Health Dept. regulations.
- Has complete knowledge of all items on the menu ,recipe specs and prep procedures.
- Must have steady transportation
- Knowledge of the operational and maintenance requirements of the equipment utilized in the facility to which assigned.
- Able to operate a Quest register and make simple arithmetic computations with speed and accuracy
- Ability to maintain simple inventory
- Ability to serve the public and fellow employees with honesty and integrity.
- Ability to coach and train stand attendants.
- Ability to oversee accuracy of timekeeping on sign in sheets and Quest system
- Knowledge of OSHA and Health Dept. regulations
- Ability to keep stands clean and up to company standards
- Desire to provide world class experience to Fairplex guests
- Has a warm, friendly and hospitable personality and vocabulary.
- Has good people skills and is able to communicate and work well with others.
- Is able to deal with difficult guests in a professional, calm manner.
- Requires standing, bending, lifting (25 pounds) and walking
- Must be able to work a combination of indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Is well groomed.
- Has ability to separate personal from professional life.
- Available to work weekend, evening and holiday shifts.
- Ability to prepare food at a counter, or operate cash register at counter height.
Minimum 5 years experience in Fast Food