The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for greeting all residents, staff and visitors in a confident, knowledgeable manner for handling questions/concerns or providing direction to the appropriate General Services representative. She/He will complete typing tasks as assigned by the Office/Customer Service Administrator, and will assist with office filing and distribution of interoffice mail to each individual. She/He is also responsible for maintaining the work order and preventative maintenance system by entering all work orders from all sub-departments of General Services into the work order system in a timely and accurate manner, and for generating appropriate end of month reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer calls and take requests for work to be done from residents and staff.
- Enter and close all work orders through the Mainstar Program and distribute to sub-departments.
- Maintain the schedule for Income Housekeeping and generate work orders.
- Organize and maintain the Storage Bin records and keep updated for billing purposes.
- Organize and maintain the Reserved Parking Program and keep records updated for billing purposes.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies for General Services.
- Maintain filing for all residential apartments and vendors.
- Maintain and update the Construction Issue Log.
- Assist with word processing assignments when necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks at the same time. Ability to communicate effectively and calmly to residents, visitors, and all levels of staff. Ability to work with Director and Managers within General Services. Strong ability to use computer systems. Ability to work as a team player with other Customer Service Coordinators.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED. Office experience preferred. Previous experience with the general public, specifically the elderly preferred. Strong computer experience required. Ability to offer residents and guests a hospitable environment while handling a high volume of traffic is critical for success.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender/ sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Erickson Living - 8 months ago