We are searching for a customer service oriented Concierge for our 320 unit, Carmel Rincon Apartment Community. This position will be located at a premium, landmark residential building in downtown San Francisco and offer an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing firm.
In brief summary, the Concierge is responsible for planning resident events, assisting the Community Management team with resident retention, providing outstanding customer service to all prospective, new and existing residents. The Concierge is also responsible for the ongoing development and management of the following amenities provided to all residents at the property: Business Center, Club House, Resident Activities and Fitness Center.
Successful applicants for this position will have a high level of customer service and communication skills and be willing to work nights and weekends.
All team members at Carmel Partners, Inc. are expected to act as compelling representatives of the Company and champions of our Mission & Values.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures the entire office environment is professional, clean, well organized and meets all safety standards at all times by maintaining office operation standards
- Works evening hours, allowing residents to pick up packages and report service requests after normal leasing office hours
- Calls residents to ensure service request satisfaction
- Develops and plans all resident activities
- Develops operating policies, procedures and guidelines for all Community Amenities
- Handles all specific resident requests in relation to use of the Community Amenities
- Processes all special rental requests, e.g., Club House rentals
- Accountable for the overall cleanliness, orderliness and safety of all amenities under his/her responsibility
- Monitors activity in the swimming pool, clubhouse, fitness center, and business center after normal leasing office hours
- Completes filing as needed
- Maintains movie rental library, when applicable
- Sends notes to residents who have a package in the Leasing Office
- Other duties as requested by management
Candidates for this Position should hold the following qualifications and be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as “preferred,” all points listed below are considered minimum requirements.
Qualifications (Skills – technical and non-technical):
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years’ experience in sales, customer service, event planning or related field
- Experience in Residential Leasing/Sales is a plus
- Proficient with computers, Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and email, and other relevant applications
- Previous experience with MRI or other Property Management Operating and Information systems is a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical, vision, hearing, speaking, mental, driving requirements / work environment):
- Outstanding orientation for customer-service
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated and able to work evenings alone in the leasing office with little direction
- Frequently alternates between sitting, walking and standing
- Repetitive use of telephone, computer, keyboard and mouse
- Constant reading and comprehending, writing, communicating orally and reasoning
- Occasional climbing stairs, squatting, bending at neck/waist and twisting at neck/waist