Village Green is in search of customer service oriented Concierge. |
The successful candidate will be a professional team player who is motivated by providing superior customer service and has a passion for interacting with visitors, prospects and residents.
-Provide detailed tours of the clubhouse, models and grounds to prospects, applicants and members
- Coordinate/Schedule Move-In Orientations
- Schedule/Arrange public and private functions resulting from Outreach efforts
- Plan /Coordinate /Host Resident Social Functions
- Gather/Organize/Record member likes/dislikes via computer data base
- Prepare In-House Newsletter regarding construction updates, events, Preferred Partnering Programs
- Conduct Weekly Welcome Contact for New Residents (Written/Phone)
- Open doors for residents and their guests when entering and exiting the building while maintaining a courteous disposition. Assist with baggage, etc. when necessary.
- Provide access for residents’ guests, delivery, and service personnel at residents’ and management’s request. Maintain contractor log and visitor log. Obtain identification as required.
- Monitor entrances and exits, and all activity in the front lobby and rear entrances where applicable.
- Maintain a clean and orderly front desk, lobby area, and storage closets where applicable.
- Document issues on Accident/Incident Reports. Notify the Police when necessary and communicate incidents to Management.
- Adhere to established policies related to fair housing.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, residents, vendors, and all outside contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of co-workers, management, owners, past and current residents, vendors, and all outside contacts.
The successful candidate must have at least two years of previous customer service, sales, retail, leasing or hospitality experience, strong communication skills, enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task.
Candidate must be flexible with scheduling as the schedule rotates and shifts rotate. Please be open to working any of the following including weekends:
If these are qualities you possess and if you have previous hospitality, customer service or sales experience, the desire to provide superior customer service, an interest in leasing or real estate, and want to work in a fun, fast-paced and exciting environment, we want to hear from you!
We offer challenging career opportunities for hard-working, talented people seeking professional growth. We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program, exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
This group of village people operates apartment communities, not onstage at a revival show. Village Green develops and manages luxury,...