The concrete machine operator’s role is to produce glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) panels and structures, while following standard operating procedures to ensure quality standards are being met. This position will cross-train and rotate throughout the following production operations: spray, rolling, grout, and grind.
- Spraying GFRC into silicone molds
- General cleaning of work area
- Proper PPE to be worn though out entire shift (steel toe, safety glasses etc)
- Ability to mix concrete formulations by following standard operating procedures.
- Rotate and cross-train into different internal positions (spray, rolling, grout, and grind).
- Ability to operate overhead hoist .
- Able to set-up and tear down equipment.
- Maintain equipment cleanliness and equipment TPM.
- Able to communicate and work with other team members.
- Able to follow standard operating procedures to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a repeated basis
- Able to take direction
- Function in a fast paced environment