Assists Catering and Conference Manager in the preparation and planning, including supporting any details, of meetings and/or events. Provides outstanding friendly, professional information and assistance to clients and guests. Aids Catering and Conference Manager with the preparation of correspondence, reports and banquet event orders. Coordinates office supplies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
*Minimum 2 years administrative office experience.
* Familiar with dictation and automation processes.
* Must be computer literate and type at least 40 wpm.
* Knowledge in hotel sales and Conference Management automation.
* Excellent communication, organization and guest relation skills.
* Must be detailed oriented and able to prioritize work.
* Must be customer service oriented and have excellent hospitality skills
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks calmly and efficiently.
* Must be flexible to work any day, including weekends and holidays.
Loews Hotels - 23 months ago