The Conference Center Coordinator is responsible for providing support for all Audio/Video conferences and events for our New York and New Jersey Offices. This includes PowerPoint/WebEx presentation, video conferencing, lectures and panel discussions, video recording as well as other AV technologies. The Conference Center Coordinator will have full ownership of AV equipment and will negotiate and work with vendors on new AV designs/installations as well as manage and establish support agreements for AV equipment. This position will also be the primary resource for setting up, providing support and identifying AV needs for events and meetings.
Essential Job Requirements:
• Recommends and purchases Audio/Video equipment.
• Works with vendors on design and implementation of Audio/Video systems.
• Manages Audio/Video vendor agreements and new designs/installations of Audio/Video equipment.
• Performs weekly inspections to ensure Audio/Video equipment and events room is operational.
• Reviews calendar of scheduled events and configures Audio/Video equipment for specified event.
• Recommends and adjusts sound quality of microphones for meetings and events.
• Provides Audio/Video support during firm events and meetings.
• Provides training and assists staff with Audio/Video needs.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or a related programming field or a minimum of two years comparable experience.
• Three to five years of experience in end user support troubleshooting Audio/Video equipment.
• Proficient with Audio/Video equipment such as Creston, Revo, Polycom, etc.
• Proficient with Video Conferencing systems and technologies
• Proficient with presentation software
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail.
• Possesses and demonstrates exemplary customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong documentation and procedural skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision but can also work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Must be able to represent oneself professionally as a representative of the firm in an array of situations, interacting with all levels of the organization and various external resources.
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to anticipate issues and questions and take initiative
Office Location: New York
Schedule: Full-time, Monday - Friday
Amount of Travel Required: 0
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required by employee.
Lowenstein Sandler is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms are to be deemed the sole property of Lowenstein Sandler, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Lowenstein Sandler as a result of the referral.
Lowenstein Sandler is an equal opportunity employer.