Provides outstanding world-class coordination and servicing of convention and group business, positioning Loews Miami Beach Hotel as the preferred provider of convention and group meetings in South Florida. Coordinates and services convention business from the time of assignment through meeting dates until final payment of account. Ensure that all activities and services are performed to planned specifications and Loews Hotels standards, ensuring guest satisfaction and repeat business. Contributes to increase Hotel Revenues by selling above contracted food and beverage minimums and ancillary income sources.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Minimum three years progressive hotel management experience.
* Thorough knowledge of Hotel Food & Beverage operations., as well as Hotel Sales.
* General knowledge of all hotel departments.
* Effective management, leadership, organizational and communication skills.
* Must be able to meet the demands of client's events to include presence at numerous food and beverage functions taking place throughout the day.
* Excels in a fast-paced work environment.
Loews Hotels - 15 months ago