The PM Conference Attendant is responsible for the physical set-up of all function areas including the meeting rooms, all private functions, and any special needs requested by the client or management.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Free Parking
- Employer Funded 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 2 years ago