Youíve got to have these Essential Skills:|
- College degree; hotel school a big plus
- Experience in HIGH VOLUME hotel/service industry operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative in problem-solving?
- Can you multi-task like a pro, work under pressure & meet
w/us (days, nights, weekends as needed)
- Flexible enough?—ready to be there for them when they stay
- Are enthusiastic, professional and focused on bringing guests to
These Desirable Skills will put you at the top of the stack:
- Familiarity with upscale food & beverage and menu planning
- Proficiency with Delphi and Opera systems
- MS Office applications ( like Word, Excel, Outlook)—are they a part of you?
- Speak different languages—great!
Le Parker Meridien - 13 months ago