AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to find a Configuration Analyst in an AMISYS-Advance environment. Configuration Analyst must have experience with AMISYS Eligibility (Membership), Billing & Indemnity.
Start date: Immediately.
Project Duration : 3-6 months with a strong possibility of an extension.
Location: Must be able to travel to Florida upon request.
Travel : Relocation is not required, though some travel is.
Maintain and develop configuration/implementation of the core system according to the clients business; Work as a team member to meet configuration goals.
- Solid knowledge of AMISYS configuration
- AMISYS Billing & Indemnity and Eligibility Configuration experience is Required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to interact within all levels of the organization. Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and problem solve is required.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Must be able to utilize analytic skills to conceptualize and envision the impact of change, and propose new ways to do business.
Axiom Systems - 21 months ago
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...