Responsible to provide support and produces the deliverables associated with management, configuration and maintenance of CDPHP’s core claims systems and applications during their lifecycle, specifically with Facets and its integrated systems. Responsible for analysis and configuration for application systems, modifying existing systems to improve workflow or to serve new purposes. The analyst will evaluate business procedures and problems, participate in business requirements gathering sessions, document functional specifications and solutions, build configuration, and prepare test plans/scripts for application and configuration testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent work experience required. 7 to 10 years demonstrated in-depth experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum three (3) years configuration and business analysis experience that includes: evaluation of business procedures and problems, feasibility studies, system configuration, configuration design, preparing detailed specifications for the development of business configuration and testing is required.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in healthcare programs and processes and working with internal departments and external vendors is required.
- Three (3) years of business application management experience performing application design and development tasks is preferred.
- Experience in applying relational database concepts and techniques preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, identify, implement and monitor outcomes required.
- Ability to successfully work with an application management and development team in defining system implementation, conversion and configuration strategy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Access and SQL experience preferred.
- Experience with Ingenix or PPS (Prospective Payer System) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to identify weaknesses in workflow and develop and implement process improvements to continually insure that corporate goals are satisfied by Application Management is required
Salary Grade: 16