Altarum Institute is seeking a Configuration Manager to work as part of a proposed multi-disciplinary team supporting the Military Health System (MHS) in Falls Church, VA.
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit systems research and consulting organization that has been servicing government and private sector clients since 1946. Combining the analytical rigor of a research institution with the business agility of a consulting firm, the Institute is uniquely positioned to deliver practical, systems-based health and healthcare solutions to its clients. Altarum’s nonprofit status ensures that the public interest is always preeminent in our work. Our dedication to social responsibility is evident in all that we do, serving the public good with integrity and enabling others to do the same.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing management oversight of the clients operations and sustainment activities to include:
o DataMart Sustainment
o DataMart Operations
o Enterprise Data Operations
• Providing program management consultation on emerging technologies to improve the operation and sustainment of the client’s capabilities.
• Supporting the hardware and software requirements of client product operations.
• Conducting project planning
• Developing project plans and documentation
• Defining and managing project resources
• Representing the client in its relationships with external stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business or other related discipline with at least four years’ experience.
• Alternate qualifications include (a) advanced degree with five years of experience of which at least three must be specialized, or (b) no degree is required with at least twelve years of experience of which at least eight years is specialized.
• Must be a sole U.S. Citizen and eligible for a security clearance.
Altarum Institute integrates objective research and client-centered consulting skills to deliver comprehensive, systems-based solutions that improve health and health care. A nonprofit, Altarum Institute serves clients in the public and private sectors.
Altarum's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. In addition to the meaningful and challenging work, Altarum offers an outstanding benefits program that includes paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k (5% employer contribution), a flexible work environment, and much more. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Altarum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Altarum Institute - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit health systems research and consulting organization. Altarum integrates independent research and...