DKW is a federal government contractor who provides a wide range of professional services, which include information technology, systems engineering, and business process services and solutions to range of government agencies in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, security, and diplomacy. We are currently looking for result-driven professionals who are looking for an opportunity to grow with a company who fosters career growth in a family-friendly environment.
Web-based application being developed in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (C# language) with a SQL Server 2008 and IIS backend.
The candidate must have development experience to debug C#/.NET code and SQL Server artifacts prior to deployment into our operational environments – development, test, user acceptance. Candidate must have 5-7 years progressive programming and software development experience and 2 - 5 years minimum of experience in each of the following areas:
· Experience with server side .NET and other object-oriented development techniques.
- Team Foundation Server experience and Windows Server 2008.
- 5-10 years of C# programming and the ability to design at the architect level.
- Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 experience.
- C# programming experience.
- SQL Server, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Must be able to think outside of the box and have the ability to work in a small, collaborative team environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Well organized
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
Preferred Additional Experience
- JAVA Script
- Web Services
DKW offers a competitive benefits package! Please feel free to visit our website at www.dkwcommunications.com. If you are interested in this position, please apply on our Careers page.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
DKW is an 8(a) and Hubzone-certified company, located at 8701 Georgia Avenue, Suite 809 in Silver Spring, Maryland, which is a Top Secret...