Cambridge International Systems, Inc.
Cambridge designs, implements, and operates communication solutions across the United States and around the world. Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SDB company.
Cambridge is a company that promotes a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth and a culture where each employee is respected and valued. Cambridge also values the diverse background of their employees including minorities, veterans, women, and disabled. We take pride in being a veteran friendly employer, celebrating and embracing individual differences, and providing equal opportunity to all. Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. More information can be found at www.cbridgeinc.com (EEO/AA)
Configuration and Asset Management Analyst
Location: Washington Navy Yard, Washington, DC US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret
Provide IT Support Services including Engineering and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) that will assist in managing emerging requirements, enhance and develop IT capabilities in support of Military Sealift Command’s (MSC) mission. Assist in the development of governance to ensure IT capabilities align to the strategic plan, the technical architecture road map and DOD mandates.
- Serve as a SME, possessing in-depth knowledge of Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Provide guidance on Service Asset/Configuration Management (SACM) policies, procedures, and tools
- Perform service asset, configuration management and life-cycle management for Enterprise software and hardware, to include inventories
- Identify all assets and configuration items including hardware devices, operating systems, COTS and GOTS software packages, configuration, and maintenance schedules and their relationship.
- Support Department of the Navy Application and Database Management System (DADMS) so that MSC is compliant with Navy Policy regarding registration of DoN IT systems, applications and databases. Produce an integrated, documented, holistic process to ensure 100% DADMS compliance for MSC
- Produce customized reports and training slides to assist with performing and reporting on the physical inventories of MSC assets. Using Remedy and other data sets for tracking and managing all assets and configuration items, developing reports and depreciation reports
- Assist with physical inventory of MSC assets at MSC legacy sites in support of data calls, MSC IT projects, or to maintain compliance with the Comptroller's Capital Assets Process
- Maintain and update the MSC Configuration Management Library. Work with MSC to continually improve enterprise processes and promote compliance with industry best practices such as International Standards Organization (ISO) standards and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- 5+ years of experience in Configuration and Asset Management
- BS in computer related field or equivalent experience is desired
- Must possess an active Secret clearance
Monster - 13 months ago