Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostics, medical imaging systems and surgical products dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women. Hologic's core business units are focused on breast health, diagnostics, GYN surgical, and skeletal health. Hologic provides a comprehensive suite of technologies with products for mammography and breast biopsy, radiation treatment for early-stage breast cancer, cervical cancer screening, and treatment for menorrhagia, osteoporosis assessment, preterm birth risk assessment, and mini C-arm for extremity imaging.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for quality service of all Hologic products and for customer satisfaction within a generally assigned geographical area
- Provide technical support for Hologic networked system projects (installations) by interfacing with customer' s IS department, Hologic Engineering, Technical Support and Customer Training
- Responsible for product support, during introduction and evaluation phase of new networked product releases, during major installation and troubleshooting assignments, and for implementation/debug of custom interfaces at customer sites
- Provide technical assistance to customer support, application specialists, and field engineers by telephone, e-mail, and on-site visits
- Support sales efforts by assisting with product demonstrations, clinical evaluations, and trade shows
- Install, relocate, update, and maintain Hologic networked products in accordance with approved policies/procedures
- Facilitate communication of connectivity problems/solutions with other vendors
- Communicate product reliability issues/concerns and product improvement suggestions based on field experience to service management
- Escalate and document product performance or customer satisfaction issues and concerns to management in a thorough and timely fashion
- Recommend training requirements for Hologic service and support personnel as necessary
- Perform all other duties as assigned by service management
- Minimal job requirements of this position may be changed as Hologic products, technology, or this job function evolve
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Applicants with MCSE or CNE certification will be given priority consideration
- Position requires an Associate of Science, with an emphasis on advanced computer networking/connectivity or related technical discipline
- An equivalent blend of education and experience is acceptable
- Four- year degree in a related technical discipline preferred
- A minimum of 4 years job experience in the medical equipment services industry is desired
- Knowledge and experience with network system maintenance, workstation support, Ethernet topology, Internet connectivity, and security services required
Hologic - 22 months ago