Would you like to focus on getting the Unreal Engine running on multiple next gen platforms that will be used by thousands of developers in hundreds of games? Work with a team that consistently ships multi-million unit selling games? And be a part of creating something Epic ? If you answered yes to any of those questions we would like to talk to you about joining our team, where everything we do is Epic .
Epic Games is searching for experienced engine programmers to bring the Unreal Engine to a variety of mobile and console platforms. If you’d like to build technology for current and next gen consoles, mobile platforms or PC we’d be interested in talking to you.
Preference to applicants with:
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Demonstrated interest in games
- Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as graphics, tools, audio/video, networking, memory handling, script compilers, I/O, etc.
- 3 years professional experience
- Experience working with next gen consoles
- Experience working with multithreaded systems
- Performance optimization skills
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)