- Related Associates degree or Civil Engineering Technology degree preferred
- Minimum ten years of experience in civil engineering construction administration
- Knowledge of State and local rules, regulations, standards, and procedures required.
Walter P Moore, a premier national consulting firm in the nation, provides a broad range of engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients from an extensive network of thirteen offices nationwide. We are currently looking for the right individual to join our Civil Engineering Services Group in the downtown Houston office in the role of Construction Administration Representative.
In this position, the Construction Administration Representative is required to:
· Be fully knowledgeable of all company standards, plans and specifications; and capable of interpreting project plans; and
· Should be familiar with various common job site conditions, problems encountered in a variety of civil site design projects, and proper procedures for rectifying issues.
In this role the Construction Administration Representative will be responsible for the o versight and management of civil engineering related, construction administration phase services for a variety of project types. This will include responsibility for:
In addition, great client service capability and proactivity are required..
- Direction of civil-related construction administration activities on projects.
- Monitor project for construction document compliance.
- Establish project procedures related to construction phase activities
- Involvement in project related problem solving activities
- Involvement in construction budget reviews and needed certifications.
- Receive and initiate responses to field requests for information, submittals and shop drawings.
- Initiate document revisions and project reviews and process change orders.
- Receive and distribute test reports.
- Prepare punch-list and close-out procedures, and perform post-construction services and investigations as needed.
- Participate in project constructability reviews.
- Monitor construction status as relates to schedule.
- Develop field reports as required.
Walter P Moore is an equal opportunity employer and provides all of its employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application that begins here.
WALTER P MOORE - 21 months ago