Hobby Lobby Stores is a privately held corporation that is looking for a qualified person to fill an opening in the Construction Department.
The opening is for an:
This position requires a working knowledge of the retail/commercial construction, retail design & commercial construction contracts processes.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
- Interface with both the construction field and the design & development department.
- Communicate with field supervisors, in house design members and outside consulting architects and engineers.
- Demonstrate the ability to rapidly understand problems, develop and recommend solutions in less than 48 hours,
- Comprehend the relationship between the contract deliverables to commercial/retail real estate land lords and the real world construction processes in the field and do this while helping to build a positive working relationship with other staff members.
- Good communication skills
- Strong work experience with the full Micro Soft Office suite, preferably with advanced skills in excel, its basic formulas and the ability to navigate within Micro Soft Project 2007
- This position requires working in stressful situations.
- A strong back ground in the construction buy out process (bidding through contract award) and construction project administration.
- Experience with CAD & Timberline software programs is a real plus.
- Excellent capacity for maintaining project documentation
- The ability to review and QC construction drawings,
- Working knowledge of the CSI 16 division specifications
- RFI & change order processes
- 401k program
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending
- A great work environment
Hobby Lobby - 19 months ago
At Hobby Lobby, we know the value of exceptional people. More importantly, we want to find the right people to integrate into our workforce....