• Associate degree in Engineering Technology, Construction Science or Building Science preferred.
• Minimum of 7 years heavy construction experience.
• 2 years of quality control inspection experience is preferred.
• Experience within the nuclear power industry is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Thorough knowledge of OSHA safety rules and applicable environmental regulations.
• Knowledge of construction standard practices, techniques, quality requirements, applicable codes and standards.
• Knowledge of construction contracts and construction best practices.
• Ability to interface with contractors, designers, vendors and other parties connected with the project.
• Ability to reliably walk over gravel and sand surfaces that are uneven for distances over 1,000 yards
• Ability to ascend/descend stair towers without stopping due to pain or being short-winded as this will impeded access/egress for our contractors (height approximately 50 feet)
• Ability to climb step and rung ladders (unaided)
• Ability to wear a safety harness and work at elevated heights
• Ability to obtain unescorted access to Nuclear Facility.
The Empyrean Group is focused on all aspects of recruiting including contingency/retainer placements, contract staffing, temporary staffing...