The primary role of the Division Engineering Owner's
Representative is to be the authorized representative
between Company and a construction contractor.
the start of the project, providing information (eg.
- Review Engineering drawings and specifications from
constructability, identification of incompleteness
and/or inaccurate data, etc.) back to the engineer.
project scope, safety, plant layout, contract strategy,
- Provide construction input, including advice on
construction sequencing and timing, and site conditions
or problems, to the project team.
practices, investigating accidents/incidents and
- Provide estimating assistance to the project team.
- Provide input for contractor selection.
- Provide leadership in development of construction
- schedules for the project team.
- Monitor the contractor's safety performance and work
distributing reports as appropriate. Encourage the
contractor's awareness, involvement, and recognition in
the jobsite safety program.
Job Code : BHJOB3479_495756
Kelly Services - 2 years ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...