Location for this position is in Bismarck or Dickinson, North Dakota.
Provide technical and field support services for KLJ projects in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Construction observation and surveying
- Provide quality control by reviewing work completed by other technicians to ensure compliance with KLJ quality standards
- Communicate consistently with the project manager and client
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
- Become familiar with the plans and specifications, maps, and related material for each project and be able to utilize the information appropriately
- Provide correspondence, legal descriptions and easements, permits, bid and estimate forms, agreements, and project files and closeouts
A two-year degree in engineering technology or a related field is preferred and 5-10 years of experience is required.
Hours and Travel:
This position requires the individual work 40 hours per week with 95% of time spent in the field and 5% in the office during the construction season.
The physical demands described represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
The employee is regularly required to:
The employee must:
- Sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear and communicate clearly
- Be able to walk on uneven terrain up to three miles per day
- Frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Required Documents to Apply:
- Two documents are required for us to process your application.
- They must be separate and in PDF or Microsoft Word format:
- Cover Letter - you may address your letter to HR Recruiter
- Do not use extra punctuation or spaces when naming your documents.
- Use "john_resume.doc" instead of "john.resume.doc" or "john's resume.pdf"
KLJ - 22 months ago
For over 75 years, KLJ has provided engineering and planning solutions for local, regional and national infrastructure projects. KLJ...