This position is located in Monell, WY and will coordinate the execution and installation of flowlines, header buildings, compressors and Flexsteel mainlines. This position may oversee the activities of company and third party inspectors, contractors, and field crews engaged on company construction projects.
- Five years of field operations and/or industrial construction experience required
- Oil & gas operational and management experience is a significant plus
- Knowledge of construction trades/practices
- A working knowledge of industry codes/standards, permitting, and safety requirements
- Ability to interpret/modify/create field markups of drawings
- A demonstrated ability to generate fabrication drawings from project drawing packages is a plus
- Training in related fields, e.g., weld/x-ray inspection/drafting, surveying, etc., will be an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office software required
- Working knowledge of project management software is a plus
- Help develop plan for build out timing
- Develop zones and workflow for permitting, rigs and flow lines with team
- Work with team on development design
- Coordinate surveying
- Assist in estimating cost for development budget
- Assist in developing schedule
- Determine material needs including specs and quantities
- Coordinate with ops on design and MOC opportunities
- Determine route between well and header buildings
- Determine best header building location
- Assist permitting with language descriptions and maps
- Review bids and provide recommendation
- Coordinate header building site prep including building pad, pour caissons and foundations
- Communicate with contractors and vendors to execute the required scope on time and on budget
- Facilitate weekly construction meetings with contractors
- Monitor progress, schedule and cost, in particular unit price work
- Verify safety
- Assist in electrical facility installation including power lines to header buildings and substation upgrades (not including midstream facility substations)
- Coordinate well-site cleanup
- Coordinate with reclamation on areas ready to be reclaimed
- Coordinate commissioning of phase injection and production
- Review and approve invoices pertaining to construction labor
- Notify activities of concern to Project Manager and recommend corrective action
Background in construction management or engineering preferred. Bachelor’s degree a plus. Relevant experience can be an adequate substitution.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position is eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%
This position is on a 40 hour / week schedule Monday-Friday, plus possible 24/7 on call.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...