Position Description (Must contain the following) :
1) Perform construction inspection, prepare daily inspection reports, track construction labor and equipment, review contractor progress payments, coordinate with material testing technicians, and coordinate with the Port’s Principal Inspector.
2) Current planned project is the East Terminal Redevelopment project.
3) Observe building demolition, pavement demolition, installation of underground utilities, pavement, and high mast light poles.
4) Construction within an operating marine terminal within the largest port complex in the United States.
Experience Required (Must contain the following):
1) Experience within the Port of Long Beach is preferred.
2) A minimum of five years of experience is required.
Education Required (Must contain the following):
1) Possession of deputy inspection certificates for concrete and welding is also preferable.
2) A Transportation Worker Identification Credential is required.
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 11 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...