The Louis Berger Group, Inc., a top 25 ENR firm, with offices in Washington, DC. and Morristown NJ is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, planning, federal contracting, and environmental consulting firm with rewarding opportunities available in our Washington, DC or Morristown NJ, office for qualified candidates. LBG is currently seeking a Construction Inspector for WSSC Inspector and CM project
Location: Washington, DC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Daily inspection of contractor’s work activities
- Daily reporting of contractor’s activities
- Conformance of contractor’s work to plans and specifications
- Resolution of construction field issues
- Assisting in the RFI, submittal and change order review processes and review of the contractor’s work schedule and schedule implementation.
- Maintaining of a daily log including construction quantities and issues
- Maintaining of field “as-built” drawings.
- Monitor contractor safety during construction
Education & skills requirements:
- Must have at least 5 years experience in performing mechanical inspection services on water and wastewater projects.
- Successful candidate should have pipeline and water and wastewater facility inspection experience
- The inspector should be experienced in road and highway restoration.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Dependent Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Associate degree a plus or equivalent related field experience.
- ACI certification and MDE green card certification will be looked upon favorably.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Primavera Contract Manager will be looked upon favorably.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
To apply, please visit www.louisberger.com , CAREERS, Career Opportunities read more, and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 2 years ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...