Roles and Responsibilities
The Construction Intern is part of a Management Development Program. Selected participants engage in a variety of rotational assignments designed to expose them to a wide range of skills and experiences.
- Accelerated career development in multiple roles - leading towards a career path that continues in operations;
- Complete specific assignments and activities around which we are able to gage the success of the Project Engineers and determine their readiness to graduate from the Program and move into a suitable role;
- Gain a well-rounded view of all InfraSource operations and support functions so they can serve as a pipeline for filling future leadership roles throughout the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related field (i.e., Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration);
- Participation in a relevant internship experience
- Willingness to travel;
- A valid driver's license;
- Ability to obtain a credit card, pass background check and drug screen.