CES is working with a large national multifaceted geotechnical firm. This firm is 100% employee owned and is looking for an experienced Construction Management Consultant.
The Construction Management Consultant will work closely with the Facilities Design Group and the Facilities Department Manager.
- Registered PE
- 10 to 15 years experience in engineering, maintenance, and process improvements
- Food and/or manufacturing environment, equipment and regulations required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) experience in construction
- Experience in the food industry strongly preferred
- Mechanical, Structural and Civil Engineering and Design experience
- Use of AutoCAD is required
- Excellent management, communication, interpersonal, organization, people skills
- Project management experience and knowledge of construction and building codes required
- Up to 25% travel required
Contract Engineering Services, Inc. - 7 months ago