J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a national company with major offices in the Washington DC area, Atlanta, San Antonio and Honolulu. Client focus ranges from Federal, State, and local Government entities to private sector clients nationally and internationally. J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Support our federal client in Queens, NY providing owner's representation/construction management services on multiple planned and ongoing interior renovation projects within a 1MSF federal facility.
- Manage project correspondence
- Maintain a daily work/project diary
- Submit monthly reports
- Develop and maintain master schedules for planned, ongoing, and dependent projects
- Provide oversight of contractors' schedules and document delay, as well as potential impact, and provide recommendation for correction if necessary and delay is not warranted
- Complete design and constructability reviews of interior and exterior renovation projects
- Manage tracking system and process all submittals
- Complete independent government estimates for change order requests submitted by contractors
- Conduct Safety Inspections and document safety violations
- Conduct quality assurance inspections, of material and methods to ensure they meet the contract requirements
- Verify the contractor completes all contract required testing
- Manage and coordinate response to RFIs.
- Review monthly pay applications against work completed, verify work is in accordance with the approved schedule, and recommend withholding as dictated by contract.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) offers a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated professionals within the environmental, engineering, construction, logistics and facility management fields. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government clients, both domestic and international. Please visit our website for additional exciting career opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management,
- Professional license or 10 years of experience in construction management
- Experience on Federal projects
- Recent or active HSPD-12 background check
- Five years of experience managing design and construction projects with working knowledge of structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, fire alarm/sprinkler systems, control systems, and space renovations.
- Experience managing not only projects but also programs of projects
- Able to demonstrate practical knowledge of national, state, and local laws, and codes.
- Ability to coordinate with contractors, tenants, and government agencies to resolve open issues providing excellent customer service and client satisfaction
- Demonstrate in a project manager role the ability to deliver projects on a budget and on schedule
- If you meet the above criteria and selected further consideration, you will need to provide 3 project references including; project cost, duration, date of substantial completion, brief description, challenges, and references with phone numbers
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
J.M. Waller Associates Inc. - 13 months ago