- Perform various field and laboratory tests on soils, concrete and aggregate materials
- Prepares various levels of reporting responsibilities depending on the scope of services of a project
- Reviews observation and test data for accuracy and completeness
- Assists with training as needed
- Works independently
- Works with project engineers and client to ensure that client specifications are followed
- Good understanding of math and some computer aptitude
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving history required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- High school diploma
- 2+ years related experience or a degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Technology, Engineering Technology or related
- ICC, ACI, DOT & Nuclear Density Gauge certifications highly preferred
Braun Intertec has been providing geotechnical consulting services to the University of Minnesota since 1993.
The majority of the...