STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
We are recruiting for a Construction Operations Branch Manager to provide leadership and vision to our growing construction operations in Hawthorne, NJ which focuses on specialty structural repair solutions for customers in the commercial, public, power & energy, and transportation markets. As a Branch Manager, you will provide operational leadership to all aspects of the Hawthorne, NJ operations, you will have profit and loss responsibility over project teams, and you will make key decisions and recommendations related to operations, safety, profitability, business development, resource management, growth, teamwork, and culture for the operations. You will partner with other Company leaders to create operational business strategies, establish goals, and implement solutions.
Our ideal candidate is an innovative but decisive leader who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect and is able to establish and maintain relationships. Approximately 15% travel is required with this position. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, including 401(k) and bonus program. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this strategic leadership position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field of study
- 15+ years of experience in construction operations with at least 10 of those years in a leadership role in the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT)
- Demonstrated leadership experience in all areas of construction operations including project management, estimating, safety, budget control, quality control, and resource management
- Strong knowledge of concrete restoration and structural strengthening construction Knowledge of contracts, claims and dispute resolution
- Experience in strategic planning and growth of a business
- Experience with a self-performing contractor is strongly preferred
Structural Group - 2 years ago