Brandywine Realty Trust, a premier commercial Class A full service real estate company with operations nationwide, has an immediate opening for a full-time Construction Project Administrative Assistant based in our corporate headquarters located in Mt. Laurel, NJ . The role has the primary responsibilityofmanaging commercial real estate construction operations of specific tenant fit-out projects and capital improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
· Assist the project manager with executing the bid process necessary for all Tenant Improvement (TI) jobs
· Prepare bid packages and submit to qualified bidders
· After receipt of bids, assemble bid comparison of all pricing for review by project manager
· Support the project manager by assembling a final budget to be submitted for approval
· Draft trade/vendor contracts and purchase orders for project managers review
· Assist project manager by initiating the development of budget revisions necessary to maintain each TI budget
· Attend bi-weekly department meetings
· Receive and code project invoices, verifying that there are adequate funds in each category to fund the invoices; submit coded invoices for processing
· Initiate the preparation of tenant change orders
· Assist in tracking of the approval status of all client change orders and payment
· Attend project meetings as required
· File for and maintain all permit and Continuing Certificate of Occupancy permits with township
· Proper closeout and archival of drawing for TI projects
· Develop job manual at the completion of project
· Oversee certain TI projects
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors degree (B.A.) from four year college or university
· One to two years related work experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Current, valid driver's license and personal automobile insurance required.