Job Description:Job Summary:|
Works with management to ensure consistency in business
operations. Assists with developing and maintaining
overall operating procedures and guidelines for area.
Act as a resource to department during day-to-day
operations while promoting guidelines and policies
established by the company.
Essential Job Duties:
in place relative to processing, monitoring, analyzing
- Ensure financial controls and business processes are
and reporting all expenditures. Where lacking, assist in
developing programs to support the business needs.
project requirements and coordinate service delivery.
- Interface with clients and/or vendors to determine
- Providing and/or reviewing the accuracy of project
addressing new project schedules and/or feasibility of
- Make determinations and provide recommendations
maintenance throughout the project. Maintain all
- Provide accurate project documentation and record
historical data on projects for future projections and
including verification of invoices.
- Administer purchase orders for materials and supplied,
providing reports and data upon request.
- Maintain databases using various applications,
any changes to the original scope of services and the
- Monitor all phases of a project and promptly address
impact to the project schedule and budget. Continually
assessing project needs and resources available to
complete the project successfully.
others to track time commitments and the completion of
- Be able to establish a systematic method for self and
tasks; coordinate and plan domestic and international
travel arrangements; coordinate and make arrangements
for conferences, meetings and events.
and procedures to complete all aspects of travel and
- Proficiently use automated calendar management tools.
- Effectively use firm/area travel and meetings policies
meeting arrangements and ensure accuracy.
correspondence from the draft stage to client-ready
- Format and edit letters, reports and all other
work; adhere to record retention policies and
procedures; and follow an organized filing/document
management process of electronic and paper documents.
Other Job Functions:
- Adhere to all set company and client polices and
directly and indirectly involved.
- Coordinate any necessary issues with departments both
Skills, Education And Experience:
in which work is being performed, to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience.
- Understanding and knowledge of necessary regulations,
- Knowledge of PC applications such as MS Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling / Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 886
% of Travel Required : None
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank - 21 months ago