CCC Group is currently seeking candidates for available Construction Project Coordinator positions. Candidates should have experience with, or have the ability and desire to learn, leadership, scheduling, cost control, estimating, safety, and other critical management skills in an industrial construction environment. C andidates may be assigned to projects nationwide in positions commensurate with their experience.
Candidates should have a degree in construction, engineering, business, or a related field, or have a background in construction management, and be willing to learn the means and methods of successfully executing industrial construction projects. Candidates must have a desire to learn project cost estimating, cost control, scheduling and all associated software .
· A four-year degree in construction, engineering, business,or related field.
· 1 -5 years experience in an industrial construction setting to include, but not limited to, the following areas: project cost accounting, scheduling, change order management and safety.
· Ability to learn or be skilled in the use of Excel, and one or more scheduling and/or estimating software programs is required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfort in interaction with internal and external customers are essential.
· Must be able to prioritize and perform multiple duties under minimal supervision in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
· Demonstrated leadership, organizational, analytical skills are a necessity.
· Must be willing and able to travel extensively to projects nationwide.
· Responsible for overseeing the establishment, control, and updating of the monthly and weekly site costs reports.
- Review and monitor budgets, generate completion forecasts, and administer change management program.
· Aiding project management in trend analysis of the project to provide early warnings on project performance.
· Analyze schedules and generate reports for project supervision and corporate management
· Attend meetings and site walks with other contractors, client, and site management to review and update project schedules and assist in resolving issues.
· May also manage subcontractor and/or client schedules, as requested, and integrate them into the Company master schedule.
· May assist in project planning functions such as manpower resource plans.
· I dentify changes in scope and manage change order process to include RFI’s and cost estimates.
· Manage subcontractor qualification, selection, execution, disputes, payments, reporting and closeout activities.
- Those candidates with experience in Primavera (P6) project scheduling software will be given preference.
This is a highly visible position with responsibilities that impact the project profitability. Requires a high level of professionalism and ability to handle a variety of difficult and unique problems while utilizing knowledge base and independent thought and judgment. Those selected must display the ability and willingness to learn and have strong desire for continuous professional growth.
CCC Group, Inc. is a nationally-ranked heavy industrial general contractor with over 2,000 employees and eleven domestic regional offices....