Ingersoll Rand is uniquely qualified to create and sustain safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car ® , Ingersoll Rand ® , Schlage ® , Thermo King ® , and Trane ® , work together to inspire progress for our customers. For more information about Ingersoll Rand visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand’s Climate Solutions sector delivers energy-efficient HVACR solutions for customers globally. Its world class brands include Thermo King, the leader in transport temperature control and Trane, provider of energy efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, building and contracting services, parts support and advanced controls for homes and commercial buildings.
The Construction Project Management Assistant will work closely with Project Managers and with customers ensuring the project is completed on time. This position is responsible for project set-up, monitoring the progress of the project and Customer billing. This person will be responsible for providing administrative support to a commercial construction project team. The role will be located on a Construction Site in Racine, WI.
Other duties include, but not limited to:
The ideal candidate has an ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment. This is a project based position that will be located in Racine, WI supporting multiple customer sites within the local area.
- Greeting people and providing solid customer service and support to the project team and customers
- Assisting in the initiation and tracking of contract projects to ensure compliance and successful completion date
- Preparing invoices for billing and any additional documentation required for billing purposes.
- Supporting Engineering Specialists and Project Managers with the preparation of submittals and operation/maintenance manuals
- Managing contract activity and set-up
- Organization is key: this person will be expected to support data entry, filing, contract monitoring, recording meeting minutes
- This position is required to communicate and collaborate with numerous Project Managers and assigned project staff to ensure efficient completion of tasks
- Daily interaction with internal and external customers who will require this person to prioritize needs based on the deadlines and activities within the project
- Will work with submittals, shop drawings, invoicing and payouts, as well as processing construction paperwork as needed
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word & Excel.
Strong organization skills and ability to work in fast paced environmont.
Experience using project management software desired.
Working hours mainly 7am-4pm. However, ability to work second shift during particular days or stages of project will be required.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employees, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Add to Job Cart
View Job Cart
Ingersoll Rand Job Agent
Ingersoll Rand - 18 months ago
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire...