Gannett Fleming is a global planning, design, and construction management firm with more than 60 offices worldwide. Founded in 1915, we have fostered a culture of service and innovation with more than 2,100 diverse and talented professionals. Consistently ranked among the nation’s most prestigious engineering firms, we provide multi-discipline engineering services, including civil, transportation, environmental, structural, and construction management. We are committed to amaze our clients by providing customized solutions that improve our communities and sustain the world – from award-winning roadways to vital environmental systems to patented technology.
These are exciting times at Gannet Fleming! Our Design Build team is looking for an experienced Construction Management professional to join our team! We service a wide variety of clients and work on projects in multiple arenas including: Renewable Energy, pharmaceutical, industrial waste, site remediation, water/wastewater treatment, corporate, power/utility, commercial/industrial facilities. As a result, successful candidates will have the opportunity to be lead or assist on multi-discipline projects on a regional and national level. Consider joining our team and contributing to our on-going success while setting the pace of your career.
Our South Plainfield, NJ Office is seeking a highly-motivated Construction Project Manager for power/utility infrastructure projects of various types and sizes; performs a wide variety of tasks related to coordination of facilities’ operation, engineering, and construction inspection; coordinates permitting; administers design and construction contracts; coordinates complex engineering projects; coordinates the work of other Engineers, Technicians and Inspectors; and other related project work as required.
Initial responsibilities on renovation projects will include:
- Oversee Pre-Construction
- Manage Procurement and Expediting
- Change and Cost Control and Management
- Overall Field Project Management
- Day to Day field coordination
- Interaction and coordination with client representative
- Safety and Quality Control
- Invoice Preparation
- Closeout and Punchlist
- Bidding, Bid Leveling and Procurement
- Management of multiple projects for various clients
- Management of future field personnel and Project Managers assigned to projects
- Constructability reviews working with PDC and GF Inc.
- Assisting with future PDC and GF Inc. projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline preferred; commensurate experience in construction projects including experience in planning, management, coordination and scheduling, and design-build work will be considered.
- 10 years of construction management experience.
- P.E. license is a plus.
- Significant experience working on the construction of design-build facilities and power/utility projects a plus.
- Experience with scheduling/estimating software is a plus.
- Proficiency with computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project is required.
- Proficiency in Project Management software (Prolog/Expedition,Contract Manager, etc.) required
- Candidates should be willing to commute to various project sites.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Agencies Please : Unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies will not be accepted.
Gannett Fleming - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Gannett Fleming is a global infrastructure firm that provides planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a...