CGI Construction is a premier general contractor in the senior housing industry. We are looking for a construction project manager to overssee multiple senior housing projects around the state.
This position will be based in Fort Worth; however, candidate must be able to travel to the construction sites and evaluate progress.
Primary duties include:
* Over see superintendents and manage the project within the given budget and time line to deliver a high quality product,
* Developing and maintaining successful relationships with clients, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, and employees,
* Overseeing subcontractor performance and quality,
* Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, and
* ensuring there is a safe work environment for associates and subcontractors
Skills / Requirements
Ideal candidate will posess the following Skills/Requirements:
* Five to seven years of experience as a project manager or construction superintendent in the construction of senior housing (independent living, assisted living, or skilled nursing home), or similar projects.
* Ability to communicate with clients, architects, subcontractors, employees, and executives,
* Attention to detail and focus on quality, and
* Time and project management skills.
* Intermediate computer skills with proficiency with Microsoft Project and Office, in particular Word, Excel, and Outlook. Prefer a candidate with experience in Sage Timberline, in particular Project Management (PJ).
Please apply online at www.jobing.com. Do not e-mail resumes. Applying online insures timely consideration and automatically distributes to all those involved in our hiring process.
Sagora Senior Living - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -