Construction Project Manager
Quality Project Management – United States
Job Description – Project Manager
QPM is in its eighteenth year of providing nationwide Program and Project Management, Permitting, Engineering and Architectural Services providing flexible and cost-efficient solutions powered by a ‘Best In Class’ proprietary web-based project tracking program.
Our target customers are typically national Fortune 1000 companies. As an organization QPM has completed well over 75,000 projects across the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and the Virgin Islands with a construction value of well over $1 billion, annually with work being equally dispersed between the East and West. QPM has evolved into a national network of qualified professionals ready to meet the needs of the largest and most successful U.S. companies at a moment's notice.
QPM provides world-class, national expertise in full-service program and project management for major industries:
Convenience and Petroleum
We provide full scalability and flexibility to manage your entire project from start to finish – from site selection, through design and permitting, to execution and closeout. QPM is a financially strong, growth oriented company, growing more than 10% annually over the past 6 years. QPM’s innovation, ingenuity and ambition has earned us Inc. Magazine’s designations as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the overall direction, completion, and budget of each assigned project. This position will require a significant amount of travel throughout the United States.
- Manage multiple projects and the development of each from beginning to end
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Manage every aspect of the development process including consultants, general contractors, vendors, specialty contractors, budgets, internal departments and developers.
- Familiar knowledge of construction components, process and methodologies
- Manage each phase of the project including entitlement, design, permitting, bidding, contracting, construction, store start up, store turnover, and project close out
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Familiar with contract administration and change order review.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Cost estimating
- Quality control and assurance
- Budget development, forecasting and management
- Web based project management
- Proficient in facilities or new construction
- Provide direction and support to the project team
Education and Experience
- Associates, B.S. or B.A. degree with minimum of (2) years retail project management experience; or 7 years retail project management experience. Degree in Construction, Architecture or Engineering preferred but not required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel is variable up to a maximum of 75%
- Must be able to work from a remote location
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with QPM employees and customers
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with a strong emphasis in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consideration will be given to those that are PMP and LEED certified
Please visit us at www.qpmllc.com
Indeed - 16 months ago