Key Position Responsibilities
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To assist the Construction Foreman, to support the construction and installation of natural gas pipelines, NGL pipelines, station facilities, PSM/Plant facilities and when needed, to assist the field operations group on special projects.
SCOPE AND MAGNITUDE:
Assist in the construction and installation of natural gas pipelines, NGL pipelines, PSM/Plant facilities, and station facilities for supply gas well connections, sales connections, O&M projects, and capital projects, in accordance with Company policies/procedures and DOT regulations. Prepare construction estimates. Compile and file all required construction documentation. Daily interacting and communicating with customers, vendors, contractors, and field operations. Daily utilize basic computer skills to use Company e-mail, Company issued software and hardware, and complete electronic reports.
facilities and station facilities.
- Assist construction and installation of natural gas pipelines, NGL pipelines, PSM/Plant
completion of project.
- Prepare construction estimates.
- Manage construction cost to be within budget.
- Obtain bids and/or price quotes from contractors and service companies.
- Obtain price quotes and order construction materials.
- Prepare sketches or simple drawings prior to construction projects and as built after
Control Group, Commercial Group, Safety, Environmental, Measurement, and Engineering
- Closeout projects to have all required documentation, reports, and construction information.
- Field inspection of welding and construction.
- Must be able to work with and interact with others in field operations group as well as Gas
Departments in a professional manner.
Key Essential Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
High School diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
5 years natural gas and NGL pipeline, PSM/Plant facilities and station construction; 5 years welding procedures and fabrication; basic drafting skills; knowledge and understanding of the CFR Title 49 Part 192 and 195 construction codes and API 1104 and B31.3; read and comprehend pipeline and station drawings; basic computer and Auto-Cad skills. Fluent English; Must pass pre-employment drug screen and is subject to random drug testing; Must be capable of physical duties in outdoor environment.
Interacting and communication with Construction Foreman, District Personnel, Company’s EH&S and Engineering personnel, Gas Control, Commercial Group,producers, customers, vendors, contractors, service companies, regulatory agencies, and the public.
EnLink Midstream - 19 months ago