High School Diploma/Equivalent. College courses and/or Associate Degree a plus.
3-5 years of field experience in concrete, soils, and bituminous pavement testing. Experience working on ODOT and LPA projects a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate solid oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience/working knowledge of laboratory and field testing equipment.
- Accuracy and dependability a must.
- Required Certifications: ACI Level I, Troxler, NICET II (soils) and ODOT (bituminous)
Key Elements of the Job
- Perform field inspections for ODOT, municipalities and private sector clients.
- Perform construction materials inspection and testing services related to earthwork, concrete and utility construction.
- Monitor drilling services.
- Prepare drawings and reports.
- Assist engineering staff with field monitoring activities.
- Hold valid driver’s license; travel independently to work sites.
- Independently operate relevant equipment.
- Other tasks as necessary, which will be primarily in the field and may include non-standard work hours.
NTH consultants - 2 years ago