Armanino LLP is the largest California-based CPA firms. The firm is ranked in the top 100 firms nationally and has been named Best of the Best in the nation for seven years. With offices in California, Oregon, Washington and Illinois, Armanino is a national firm with 350 staff and 42 partners. Besides the traditional core audit and tax departments, the firm provides a host of consulting services. Armanino is positioned in the marketplace to be an alternative to the Big 4, serving mid-market and SEC companies with a depth of resources and expertise.
Armanino is progressive, energetic and interested in your career development. The highly supportive environment of Armanino allows individuals to pursue opportunities dedicated to their professional growth.
We have an immediate need for a Consultant in our San Ramon office. This position will focus primarily on our Budgeting and Forecasting practice area including the implementation of our preferred software solution, Adaptive Planning. This person will be working under the direction of a project senior or manager, effectively identifying, addressing and implementing Adaptive Planning solutions for our clients. Other areas of focus will depend on skills and experience and may include technical accounting and Intacct ERP system or other SaaS implementation projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support client projects around budgeting and forecasting, business process design and systems implementations
• Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client work.
• Gather business process and system functional requirements, analyze, design and develop, test, and deploy mission critical business solutions, specifically around budgeting and forecast processes (Adaptive Planning).
• Execute on assigned projects related to accounting projects.
• Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with both fellow staff and client personnel in a productive and efficient manner.
• Develop an understanding of related accounting, financial and database software.
• Demonstrate and enhance basic accounting concepts and research techniques.
Beyond gaining vast exposure to various types of clients, you will continuously enhance your professional development through our Armanino University (Armanino U). Armanino U provides extensive technical training as well as soft skills training to help make you a successful, well-rounded professional.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
• MBA in Finance strongly desired.
• Working knowledge of business drivers including financial planning and analysis.
• One to two years Adaptive Planning or budget/forecasting software solutions experience strongly desired.
• Demonstrated knowledge of complex Excel model capabilities.
• Minimum 3.3 or greater GPA.
• Solid accounting knowledge preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• This position requires traveling to client sites that are not always accessible by public transportation and therefore requires a car.
This position offers an excellent salary plus benefits, which include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and profit sharing.
For immediate consideration please contact Emily Meyer, Recruiter email@example.com