Alvarez & Marsal (A&M), a leading global professional services firm, specializes in providing performance improvement, turnaround management and business advisory services for public and privately held clients and government organizations. With more than 2,000 global professionals serving clients through dedicated industry and solutions teams, Alvarez & Marsal has set the standard over the past 25 years for working with organizations to solve complex problems, improve performance, drive critical change and maximize enterprise value.
Alvarez & Marsal has been honored as one of the Best Firms to Work for by Consulting Magazine and several of the firm’s professionals have been cited as “Top 25 Consultants”. Additionally, the firm has been recognized for five consecutive years by the Turnaround Management Association for our results achieved in restructuring organizations.
A&M’s Retail Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence (BPM/EPM/BI) group is in need of an experienced Consultant.
A&M’s Retail group focuses on key areas of an organization, whether advisory or tactical supporting Senior Management, Corporate, IT, Finance, Operations, Merchandising, e-Commerce or Marketing. Our projects usually begin with an assessment and move into a planning solution implementation with business process improvement or re-engineering activities, supporting a fast paced retail environment.
Responsibilities will include the following, depending on the project focus:
- Requirements Workshops: help to facilitate working with users to understand, challenge and document current and visionary processes
- Process review / improvement /re-engineering
- Create process flows, RACI diagrams, value stream mapping
- Participate in KPI utilization and report review/analysis
- Determine use, optimize, offer options for improvement
- Help to create project execution deliverables:
- Project plans, process flows
- Business requirements document, KPI inventory, data dictionary
- Participated in client training and change management
- Hyperion experience (preferred)
- Planning cycle knowledge | accounting close | merchandising or e-Commerce activities
- Consulting and/or Industry Experience – in related Focus Area (both a plus)
- Project Management Support, Change Management & Training Support
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience
- Willingness to travel 75 - 80%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
Alvarez & Marsal - 15 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...