Manhattan Research, a Decision Resources company, is hiring a Consultant focused on the intersection of healthcare and technology who will work hand in hand with the senior leadership team to execute on strategic consulting projects within top pharma accounts. A successful candidate in this role will bring analytical insight, thought-leadership, and creativity to client engagements and contribute to producing polished deliverables and hard-hitting business takeaways. In this role, the consultant will help define the engagement through client conversations in conjunction with senior leadership; build a work plan; guide research and analysis efforts; and develop robust and valuable conclusions and recommendations.
This role will provide experience in the execution and management of a project, with the ultimate goal of assuming increasing responsibility in project management. This is an ideal role for a high-energy individual who is able to interact with all levels of project and client teams, provide meaningful, robust and timely analysis, synthesize valuable results and manage various piece-parts of a market analysis including: defining business needs and associated research hypotheses, identifying primary research requirements (from existing or new studies), conducting thorough secondary research and landscape analysis, conducting executive interviews, developing market forecasts, and crafting business recommendations. Consultants will be expected to participate on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively manage time commitments and eventually assume greater leadership roles within projects.
This role will have high-level interaction with client teams, opportunity for advancement, and the ability to influence marketing and strategic planning decisions with global healthcare and pharmaceutical organizations.
The primary responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Developing fluency across all areas of Manhattan Research market coverage, including patient, physician, allied healthcare professionals and global research
- Secondary research to assess market landscapes, conduct competitive analyses
- Managing and executing on client consulting engagements PowerPoint presentations, webex and in-person presentations.
Secondary responsibilities may include:
- Conceptualizing and writing relevant thought pieces and white papers
- Staying up-to-date on technology industry trends
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of healthcare trends in the U.S., especially as it relates to the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in related field is preferred
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills
- Interest in digital media and technology
- A passion for understanding and solving complex business issues
- 2-4 years of industry experience in a related position, such as market research, agency, consulting, or pharma
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills
Manhattan Research, a Decision Resources Group company, is a pharmaceutical and healthcare market research and services firm that helps healthcare and life sciences organizations adapt, prosper and explore opportunities in the networked economy. We focus on the intersection of digital technology and healthcare business trends, and we seek to understand the forces that will impact the competitive landscape for our clients.
Manhattan Research has earned a reputation for perceptive and insightful analysis of emerging technology trends and the resulting business impact. We differentiate ourselves from other advisory and research firms by relying on robust trended data and seasoned analysts to offer a balanced, holistic and unique view of the competitive landscape.
Decision Resources, LLC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -