include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification, implementation, testing, client mentoring and solution deployment.
Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring.
Financial responsibilities include project cost estimating, proposal generation and project delivery.
May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence tools like OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Microstrategy, Tableau or QlikView.
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge and experience in Data Warehousing and ETL concepts
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75%
- Will consider candidates who come from consulting roles in other disciplines like CRM (Salesforce.com, Sieble), ERP (Oracle EBD, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards), MDM & CPM (Adytum, Cognos EP, Hyperion)
Note that candidates submitted from external agencies will not be considered for this job requisition:
TIBCO Software - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....