The eFront Environment
eFront is a rapidly growing financial software provider. Our Company is fast paced and requires you to take ownership of your role. For those who understand the Company objective, for those who foster teamwork, knowledge sharing and an optimistic approach, for those who want to be fully engaged in their career, advancement and opportunity can be achieved rather quickly.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our professional services team. This team services all our clients in North America. This role requires a self-motivated nature with the responsibility to take ownership of one’s work and flexibility to work on a team. The highest level of client service is expected of you as you assist in determining clients’ needs and work with our internal team to meet deadlines and client expectations.
- Perform as a project member on multiple software implementations across North America
- Conduct analysis of client’s system requirements
- Configure software and/or relay clients’ needs to developers
- Take ownership of implementation and work in conjunction with team at all levels
Please provide a resume and cover letter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Financial Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience with implementing financial software
- Ability to travel 25% of the time within North America
- A proven problem solver who can deliver solutions in a courteous and timely manner
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail