Role Summary: This role will be focused on projects, issues, and opportunities identified as critically important by the CEO and other members of the Executive Leadership Team. You will lead analyses, deliver insights, provide actionable/practical recommendations, and drive implementation of initiatives that transform Mission Health System. This role provides the opportunity to work on highly complex problems; gain exposure to senior-level decision-making; and establish relationships across all areas of the organization.
The individual who is successful in this role will be proactive, self-aware, and flexible. There is a tremendous variety of work that will require quantitative, qualitative, critical-thinking, and interpersonal skills.
Additional duties/projects may include:
1. Analyzing whether to affiliate/not affiliate with: a particular physician group, a hospital, et al (and working through the terms of an agreement if needed).
2. Assessing the launch of a new service or business.
3. Determining the impact of, and appropriate response to, health insurance exchanges.
4. Identifying and working through the implications of, a new ?innovation? (device, service, et al)
5. Defining the optimal location and service mix for ambulatory options.
6. Assessing the impact of the system?s not for profit status and any potential changes to that status.
7. Working with service line vice presidents to build ?clinical programs? designed to improve patient experience and grow volumes .
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities :
Required Education : Bachelors
Preferred Education : Masters
Required License : None
Preferred License : None
Required Experience : 2+ years of experience
Preferred Experience : Very Strong understanding of business strategies and drivers. Outstanding problem solving, quantitative analytical skills and financial modeling. Ability to structure large, ambiguous business problems, and prioritize issues to address. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Drive for results and ability to learn on the fly. Self-direction, motivation, and ability to operate independently. Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization. Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges.
License or Experience: 2 years experience required
- 2 years ago - save job
Why Choose Mission Hospital?
Mission Health, based in Asheville, NC, is the state’s sixth largest health system and the tertiary care...