Job Title Consultant Relations Director
Sales and Marketing
Braintree - MA
No. of Openings
Full-Time or Part-Time
Relocation Assistance Offered?
We will consider candidates willing to:
Work at Position Location specified above only
Work on-site at any ING location
Percent of Travel Required
40 - 50%
What is ING?
ING U.S. constitutes the U.S.-based retirement, investment and insurance operations of Netherlands-based ING Group. As a leading provider of financial products and services, both at the workplace and through an expansive distribution network of financial professionals, ING U.S.¿s goal is to help make it easier for Americans to grow, protect and enjoy their savings across all major life stages and financial milestones.
The Retirement, Investment Management and Insurance businesses reach approximately 13 million retail and institutional clients and customers with a comprehensive array of financial products and services, such as retirement plans, IRA rollovers and transfers, stable value, institutional investment management, mutual funds, alternative investments, life insurance, employee benefits, fixed and indexed annuities and financial planning.
Key facts about ING U.S.:
¿A top-ranked retirement plan provider
¿The #3 term life insurance provider in the industry
¿A top-five provider of stop-loss coverage
¿ING U.S. serves approximately 13 million customers
¿ING U.S. employs approximately 7,200 people
What are the job responsibilities?
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Establishes, maintains and nurtures relationships with consulting firms.
- Develops and executes proactive consultant calling programs and presentations; covers the largest and/or most complex consulting relationships; and coordinates the organization’s overall relationship with assigned consultant firms.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a strategic plan across the market.
- Design and develop an Advisory Board/Consultant Forum to educate consultants on ING’s value proposition
- Works closely with sales, product management, marketing, RFP response.
What else can we tell you?
- 5-10 years working with industry consultants with a book of consultant contacts
- Experience developing executive level engagement with groups and specific consulting firms
- Prior sales experience and/or territory management
- Often has an MBA and possibly a CFA.
- Excellent understanding of the firm’s products and services.
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Excellent communications skills and product knowledge
The Braintree site offers free on-site parking, and is also accessible from the Red Line (Quincy Adams). There is a complementary shuttle that runs from the T station to the office park.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
ING is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. In addition, ING's diversity accolades include the 2008 Catalyst Award, Best Places to work for LGBT Equality since 2006, and 2006 Hispanic Magazine's "Hispanic Corporate 100: One hundred companies providing the most opportunities for Hispanics." Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
- Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
- 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
- Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
- Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
- Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
- ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
- ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
- All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm . If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
- Your local law enforcement officials.
- The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
- The web site with the job posting in question.
ING Financial Services - 18 months ago
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...