Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system. Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors. Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports. Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience. Typically 7-10 years of IT experience.
Debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 7-10 years of experience.
acceptance testing in order to ensure solutions meets business requirements
- Support and maintain existing .Net applications
- Design and develop application code for system enhancements and interfaces
- Participate in the design and development of test plans for executing unit, component, integration or
- Ability to complete tasks with critical timelines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize Software Development Lifecycle
XML, SOA concepts, Web services deployment, WCF, Windows Services
- Bachelors Degree (B.A.) in IT(or related field) from a four-year college or institution
- A minimum of 7-10 years related experience
- Application development experience in Object Oriented Programming using C#, VB.Net programming,
2005(or 2008), stored procedures, SSIS and ETL tools
- Knowledge of ASP.NET and AJAX (AJAX preferred, not required)
- Knowledge of WSE 3.0 and Kerberos
- Ability to produce efficient, clean and well documented code
- Thorough understanding of database concepts with database development experience using SQL Server
- Outstanding code and testing skills a must
Excellent communication skills desired.
Bank of America - 9 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries thr...