offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
We are currently recruiting for two results oriented Senior Compensation professionals to work on an internal consultant basis through March, 2014.
Working with the VP-Human Resources and collaborating with other corporate and global staff, the
Senior Compensation Analyst
will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing, implementing and monitoring effectiveness of the company’s global compensation programs and providing advice and recommendations to management.
- Assisting with developing and implementing a broad array of compensation programs that meet both the current needs of a diverse global organization and that will support organizational growth.
- Managing the annual merit/bonus process in assigned business segment
- Collaborate and provide sales incentives oversight with consideration to local and regional compensation requirements. The individual must be able to perform complex ad hoc studies and analyses, and make recommendations regarding annual budgets and programs, aligned with the Company’s priorities and Total Rewards strategy.
- Partnering with the HRIS group on compensation-related projects, data and reporting. Incumbent will apply solid technical skills and good business judgment in complex situations. This role requires not only excellence in the Compensation arena, with strong analytical and consulting skills, but also the business acumen of incorporating financial and other considerations to develop the most effective rewards programs for our employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Human Resources or related area
- CCP highly preferred
- Broad compensation experience, familiarity with a variety of compensation concepts and practices, with at least 7 years of base pay and incentives management, analysis and design.
- Ten plus years of relevant experience
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present briefings to management.
- Must be able to work independently, with strong organizational skills
- Strong project management/lead experience
- Excellent analytical skills, including advanced Excel capabilities required.
- HRMS experience, PeopleSoft or other applications for compensation planning.
Positions will be based either in Somerset or Princeton, NJ office location
inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.