SunGard Consulting Services is looking for motivated, high-energy people to join our company in Charlotte. Consultants obtain hands-on experience in cutting edge technologies in the form of requirements gathering, development, testing and documentation. Consultants gain experience with full life-cycle development and project methodology.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Work closely with a project manager or team lead to develop solutions for our clients.
• Be competent in at least one development language or toolset
• Able to code modules from detailed specifications reliably
• Quality understanding of at least one phase of the development life cycle
• Understand the phases of the development life cycle, and how they are related
• Familiarity with development of data flow diagrams
• Have an understanding of entity-relationship diagrams
• Have demonstrated a detailed knowledge of and/or the ability to lead in the following concepts/skills:
o Process Mapping (current and future state)
o Development of data flow diagrams (current and future state)
o Communication strategies
o Accounting/Business principles
o Understand and be able to make objective recommendations to client or SunGard Consutling Services personnel concerning the use of the above tools/techniques/knowledge
• Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time
• Travel required
SunGard Consulting Services helps financial services and energy companies solve business problems by managing their complex technology and operational needs. Focused on large scale data and process management, custom application development and systems integration; we combine business and technology consulting and managed services to deliver innovative custom solutions. We help our customers capitalize on and manage the consequences of business, technology and regulatory change. For more information, visit us at www.sungard.com/consulting
Recruitment at SunGard Financial Systems works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. SunGard does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Capitalize on Change
In speaking to our customers, we hear three universal business challenges that need to be addressed in an ever-changing financial services landscape: delivering transparency to internal and external stakeholders, increasing efficiency for cost management and leveraging networks for growth. Please join the conversation at www.sungard.com/ten .
SunGard - 11 months ago